Dr Andrea Tazbirkova
Dr Tazbirkova underwent her basic physician’s training at the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Brisbane and successfully passed the Royal Australasian College of Physicians examinations in 2009. She commenced her advanced training in medical oncology at The Canberra Hospital and subsequently rotated through most tertiary hospitals in Brisbane. She was granted the Fellowship of The Royal Australasian College of Physicians in the field of medical oncology in December 2012.
Dr Tazbirkova joined Icon Cancer Care in 2013 and is the only female medical oncologist in private practice on the Gold Coast.
Professional affiliations and memberships:
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Medical Oncology Group of Australia (MOGA)
- Private Cancer Physicians of Australia (PCPA)